We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you
to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this
website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with
this privacy statement.
We reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, and will
update this page if changes are made. Please check this page for the current
What We Collect
- Name (first and last)
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to our customer surveys and / or offers to further improve our services
What We Do With the Information We Gather
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special
offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using
the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for
market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We never share, sale or distribute your contact information or any data
collected from you to anyone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to
prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the
information we collect online. All important information is processed safely
through secure connections between your devices and our servers.
We take security of data and information very seriously.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third
parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
For more information on how to request this information, please send an e-mail